This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Climbable villa Manual" and has been posted or updated on Nov 25, 2012 by Phosphora. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Climbable villa Manual
- Girly: Go to th 2nd story.On your right, there are some plant boxes that act like stairs. Climb em. When you get on the 3rd stair, go to the left side and jump. If you wanna go higher, jump once more.
- Log: Walk up the logs. Jump onto the roof.
- Mediterranean: Go onto the rail thingie. Jump to the round part. Walk to the middle and hop up. Go to ether window ledge & hop up to the flat top.
- Country: Walk up the ladders.
- Asian: Go to the 2nd story. Walk to the front & get on the thing that sticks out. Jump.
- Latin American: Go to the 2nd story. On the right, there is a wood ledge. Walk up it and jump from the little cylinder, then the big, then the top roof.
- Modern: Go to ether side.Jump the stairs, then do it again.
- Oredental: Go to the 2nd story. Get on the straw and walk to the front. Jump on the straw again.
- Haunted: Go to the 2nd story. Climb up the chunk of missing wall. Climb the ledges.
- UFO: Go to the 2nd story. Go slightly out of the window. Jump to the roof.
- If I forgot a way to climb a villa, do me a solid(favor) and post it. It'll help others.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos