This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "How to get to the underground lava cave" and has been posted or updated on Jan 2, 2013 by I PINK.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
How to get to the underground lava cave
Here is how to find the underground lava cave:
- First go to the snow resort.
- Go to the map and click the peak "transporter" (You will need a snowmobile for later.)
- Go to the hill that leads to the cosmos area. (Not sure what one.)
- When you see the cosmos area stick to the very left side of the hill. (If you are doing it right you will enter the crystal cave.)
- Keep going along the path in the crystal cave.
- You will get to the end of the crystal cave and enter a mushroom cave. (The dripping you hear is lava ahead.)
- You will need to make a big jump at the end of the mushroom cave so build up speed on your snowmobile.
- At the end of the mushroom cave you will have to jump to the lava cave. (If you don't make it just try again.)
- You will then see a bungee opportunity. (You can skip this if you don't want to.)
- If you continue on the path in the lava cave you should leave your snowmobile behind and you will find a treasure chest.
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 04-09-2016
Posted on: 03-23-2016
Posted on: 02-28-2016
Posted on: 02-12-2016
Posted on: 01-31-2016
Posted on: 01-24-2016
Posted on: 12-31-2015