This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "How to get to the underground lava cave" and has been posted or updated on Jan 2, 2013 by I PINK.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
How to get to the underground lava cave
Here is how to find the underground lava cave:
- First go to the snow resort.
- Go to the map and click the peak "transporter" (You will need a snowmobile for later.)
- Go to the hill that leads to the cosmos area. (Not sure what one.)
- When you see the cosmos area stick to the very left side of the hill. (If you are doing it right you will enter the crystal cave.)
- Keep going along the path in the crystal cave.
- You will get to the end of the crystal cave and enter a mushroom cave. (The dripping you hear is lava ahead.)
- You will need to make a big jump at the end of the mushroom cave so build up speed on your snowmobile.
- At the end of the mushroom cave you will have to jump to the lava cave. (If you don't make it just try again.)
- You will then see a bungee opportunity. (You can skip this if you don't want to.)
- If you continue on the path in the lava cave you should leave your snowmobile behind and you will find a treasure chest.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-31-2016
Posted on: 01-24-2016
Posted on: 12-31-2015
Posted on: 09-06-2015
Posted on: 09-02-2015
From: Slick 911
Posted on: 08-24-2015
From: Blazing fire
Posted on: 08-03-2015