This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "All ball surprises guide" and has been posted or updated on Jun 27, 2013 by Phosphora. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
All ball surprises guide
- Marine - Right in front of the info center is a green beach ball. Roll the ball to the nearby(ish) dolphin fountain. Then, once in the water, the fountain will light up.
- City - In a building, there is a freshly mowed soccer/football court! You can play a game with a friend, because when you kick/roll the ball into a goal, it lights up.
- Snow - At the hotel place close to the info center, there is a icy snow ball. Roll up the ball onto the deck thing and onto the snowman, and automatically it will be decorated like a snowman!
- Mountain - On a hill some where above Hotel Monegrote, there is a blue an d yellow ball. Roll it onto a stone balcony, then fireworks will burst out of the castle!
- Villa - Easily noticeable, there is a sci-fi silver and green ball. Over beyond the bushes and trees, there is a hidden waterfall, roll the ball and a UFO will hover around the grounds and will disappear in 30 seconds.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.