This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "How To Get To The Top Of Every Villa!" and has been posted or updated on Jan 5, 2014 by Horse..
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
How To Get To The Top Of Every Villa!
This is written by an average, normal person who has hardly any experience at the game... not more experienced than you. Besides what others say, EVERY SINGLE ONE of the villas can be climbed! I will show you how! ^.^ Here we go, in order of the villas...
- Log Cabin: Face the villa from the outside, then walk to the right corner of the porch. There is a stack of logs. Climb up it and onto the front roof. From there, go to the place where it peaks into the triangle shape, and hop onto the main roof! There you are :D
- Southern European: Go to the second story, and from the big open room with the arches in the window-less windows, go to the very left window. Climb over the railing and onto the little stone ledge, and face left. Climb up the tiny brick-steps, and welcome to the roof! :D
- Country: From the outside of the house, go to the front right corner. Climb up the ladder, and walk across the front roof to another ladder. You are on the roof. :D
- Mediterranean: Ok, this one is a bit harder.. From the outside of the villa, use the stairs to climb onto one of the railings. Carefully walk up that, then jump from that to the round-shaped thing above the door. Climb from that onto the round thing above it, then jump onto one of the window ledges, then onto the roof! Good luck :D
- Northern European: Go to the second story. Go to the left side of the leftern-most column, then jump over the little fence and onto the ledge. Walk around the house to a little fenced balcony, and jump over it. Continue around the house to the balcony in the front of the house. Jump from inside there onto the front roof, then from the front roof to the main one! :D
- Girly: Go to the second story, and to the left side of the open room. Climb onto the first planter, then the next, then the last one. Jump from that onto the first part of the roof, then from that carefully onto the main roof :D
- Half Timbered: The one hardly anyone knows how to do! I figured this one out by myself ^.^. Go to the second story, and the far left corner of the open room. Jump over the flowers, and follow the ledge to the front balcony of the house. Then use the barrels there to jump onto a ledge, then from the ledge to the wood thing, then the wood thing to the roof! And enjoy knowing how to do something lots of people don't know how to do :D.
- Asian: Go to the second story, and jump from the big open room onto the lower roof. Walk around to the front of the villa, then jump onto the front roof, then the main roof :D
- Latin American: Go to the second story, and the back right corner of the open room. Carefully jump over the little fence, and onto the platform attached to the side of the building. Follow it up to the lower roof, and then use the chimneys to get to the top roof! :D
- Modern: From the outside, go to the outside of the front porch on either side. There will be a small set of steps. Jump up them, then jump up the next steps on the lower roof. Welcome to the flat top! :D
- Oriental: See instructions for Asian villa. It is the exact same :D
- Royal: Go to the second story. Go to the right front corner of the open room, and on the pillar is a spiral staircase! Climb it up to the roof. :D
- Tree House: Go to the second story. Go to the front left corner of the open room, and use the platform built there to get to the roof! :D
- Haunted House: Go to the front of the second story. Climb up the right side of the wall that has been broken, then onto the ledge, then onto the roof! :D
- UFO: Climb to the outside of any of the windows on the second story, climb a bit higher to the roof! :D
There you have it! I hope you enjoy climbing! If you have any questions or anything I made unclear, please ask! Happy climbing!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 10-29-2016
Posted on: 10-23-2016
Posted on: 10-19-2016
From: Awesome 3950
Posted on: 09-05-2016
Posted on: 08-13-2016
Posted on: 08-09-2016
Posted on: 07-13-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.