This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "How to get on the top of your Northern European villa" and has been posted or updated on Feb 11, 2014 by Starburst10.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
How to get on the top of your Northern European villa
So how u get on the roof of your Northern European villa is:
- You go to the second floor of your villa.
- Then u go to the deck and to the largewindow on the left.
- Jump very carefully on to the window ledge don't worry if you don't get it the first time, it takes me like fifty tries to get on there(a little trick to get back into your villa quicker is to go to the back and jump through the window without glass)
- Once you're on the window ledge turn slightly to your right and jump on the small rectangular step(a tip to make the screen turn so u can see the step keep walking into the wall to the left of the step and it makes the screen turn so u can see).
- Jump up the steps to the top one.
- At the top step stop and go to the edge by the other steps.
Since there's a part of the roof that's slanted it could make u fall down jump carefully on to the part of the roof that's not slanted and you're up there! U can see fireworks other villas and stars!;-D hope u can do it!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Random gamer
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.