This page contains Need For Speed: The Run Hints for Nintendo Wii called "VIP Bonuses" and has been posted or updated on Nov 18, 2011 by mickyeff. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Firebrand Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Driving Racing GT / Street
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Electronic Arts rewarded veterans of the series with special bonus items. The only requirement is that you have with your EA account to play the demo already, NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS World or Shift 2 Unleashed played.
To get the bonuses, you have only one of the above Have played games with the same account as the game now. In the game you can then redeem the online pass. Look in the game menu under "Tools" under "Verify Need for Speed VIP status." There, you will then see whether you're Vip NFS.
The VIP Bonuses:
- NFS The Run demo: Players get the demo on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the BMW 1 M Coupe in the NFS edition.
- NFS Hot Pursuit: You gain a Hot Pursuit profile icon (PC, PS3, 360) and the Team Need for Speed BMW Z4 GT3.
- NFS World: You get the Team Need for Speed BMW Z4 GT3.
- Shift 2 Unleashed: You gain a profile icon Unlimited 2 (PC, PS3, 360) and the Team Need for Speed BMW Z4 GT3.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Need For Speed: The Run expert then please try to help others with their questions.