This page contains Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Glitches for Nintendo Wii called "Blast through Glitch" and has been posted or updated on Nov 17, 2012 by Cookiez_2_C00L. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: Atari
- Genre: Action Fighting 3D
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2007
- ESRB: Teen
Blast through Glitch
When on the level "Kami's lookout", you can blast straight through the whole building without breaking it. All you have to do is:
- Go up to a breakable structure on top.
- Get within Ki shot blasting distance to the very bottom of that structure.
- Make sure your opponent is within your blasting area (where your blasts connect).
- Lastly all you have to do is try to blast a chargeable blast into the very bottom of the structure, it should then go straight through Kami's lookout without even destroying it!
Have any probs, respond to me and I will help you with my glitch ^_^
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.