This page contains WWII Aces Hints for Nintendo Wii called "What planes not to use in Dogfight mode" and has been posted or updated on Nov 3, 2012 by 18KingC. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Arcade Moon
- Publisher: Destineer
- Genre: Simulation Flight
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
What planes not to use in Dogfight mode
Do not use these planes in dogfight mode:
- British Lancaster bomber (not very agile)
- Russian bomber (not very nimble)
- Russian Experimental Jet (doesn't have many guns)
- German He 111 bomber (not very agile)
- German Experimental Jet (not very agile)
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an WWII Aces expert then please try to help others with their questions.