This page contains WWII Aces Hints for Nintendo Wii called "What planes to use in Dogfight mode" and has been posted or updated on Nov 4, 2012 by 18KingC.
- Developer: Arcade Moon
- Publisher: Destineer
- Genre: Simulation Flight
- Release: Mar 21, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
What planes to use in Dogfight mode
These are the planes that you need to use in dogfight mode:
- British Spitfire fighter (good mixture of firepower amd agility)
- British Mosquito fighter-bomber (heavily armed with guns)
- British Meteor experimental jet (fastest/good mixture of firepower and agility)
- Russian fighter (good agility)
- Russian fighter-bomber (good agility)
- German ME 109/BF 109 fighter (same as the enemy's plane/good mixture of firepower and agility)
- German JU-87 "Stuka" fighter-bomber (it has an extra rear-gunner/good agility)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Plane smoker
Posted on: 01-27-2016
Posted on: 12-27-2015
From: Aniken 103
Posted on: 07-27-2015
Posted on: 04-06-2015
From: Sewer King
Posted on: 09-13-2014
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 07-04-2014
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.