This page contains WWII Aces Hints for Nintendo Wii called "What planes to use in Dogfight mode" and has been posted or updated on Nov 4, 2012 by 18KingC. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
What planes to use in Dogfight mode
These are the planes that you need to use in dogfight mode:
- British Spitfire fighter (good mixture of firepower amd agility)
- British Mosquito fighter-bomber (heavily armed with guns)
- British Meteor experimental jet (fastest/good mixture of firepower and agility)
- Russian fighter (good agility)
- Russian fighter-bomber (good agility)
- German ME 109/BF 109 fighter (same as the enemy's plane/good mixture of firepower and agility)
- German JU-87 "Stuka" fighter-bomber (it has an extra rear-gunner/good agility)
View all Cheats for WWII Aces
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an WWII Aces expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos