This page contains Monster Hunter Tri Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Trapping and Capturing" and has been posted or updated on Jul 5, 2010 by St3fonix!. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2010
- ESRB: Teen
Trapping and Capturing
Playing the single player mode is a great idea, especially through the missions where you have to capture beasts. "Capturing" is an important skill to learn, and nothing makes you look like an awful player online like picking up a trap in the supply box and immediately setting it down on the ground. If no one has materials, the mission is pretty much failed.
Three steps for trapping:
(1) Weaken the monster until it is limping,
(2) drop a trap either in a path where it will go or while it is sleeping,
(3) hit it a bunch of times with tranq bombs/tranq bullets until you get mission complete. Stronger monsters (meaning both less damaged/more powerful) need more tranq shots.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Monster Hunter Tri expert then please try to help others with their questions.