Flammable items for Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People: Episode 2 - Strong Badia The FreeHome / Nintendo Wii /
This page contains Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People: Episode 2 - Strong Badia The Free Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Flammable items" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by tdanzo.
- Developer: Telltale Games
- Publisher: Telltale Games
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Sep 15, 2008
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
The following items can be set ablaze.
- Bleak House Flag in Strong Sad's room, after escaping (required to progress).
- Bleak House Constitution in Strong Sad's room, after escaping (required to progress).
- Bleak House Bill of Rights in Strong Sad's room, after escaping (required to progress).
- Smoke detector in the living room of Strong Bad's house.
- Strong Bad's bed in Strong Bad's room.
- Kimono on the wall inside Pompomerania/Club Technochocolate.
- Paper mache skulls in country during Strong Mad sequence (required to progress).
- Lonely skull in country near the flag.
- Lonely skull in country near where Strong Mad starts.
- Bush at the Homsar Reserve.
- Candles in the KoT's castle.
- UN model in Marzipan's backyard; after winning.
- Board game in Strong Badia.
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.