How to get 1 Million during the Summer! Cheat for Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The CityHome / Nintendo Wii / All Cheats /
This page contains Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City Hints for Nintendo Wii called "How to get 1 Million during the Summer!" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by Katya. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
How to get 1 Million during the Summer!
From around June 15 - August 15 (or longer) there are bugs that are worth from 1,000-10,000 bells! From 8:00 P.M - 4:00 A.M
For me, personally, I go around 10:00 P.M - 2:00 A.M. I usually find Scarab Beetles, Giant Beetles, at least 4 times a night (if not 4, then usually find more) The most common beetles are the Miyama Stag Beetle and the Saw Stag, which still gets me at least 1,000 EACH. And they're not hard to find at all! This is how I got myself 1 million during the time period ( June 15 - August 15)
NOTE: The Scarab Beetle and the Fruit Beetle are very similar looking. The Fruit Beetle is GREEN. The Scarab Beetle is Gold/Bronze color! You DONT want the Fruit Beetle you are looking for the SCARAB BEETLE
EXTRA WARNING NOTE: During this time you may also find Tarantulas or Scorpions. Be careful! They might bite you!
List of Bugs:
- Giant Beetle: Very big, and Black. 10,000 (Found on trees)
- Rainbow Stag: Rainbowish Color.10,000 (Found on trees)
- Scarab Beetle: Gold/Bronze Color. 6,000 (Found on trees)
- Elephant Beetle: RARE. Giant! 8,000 (Found on coconut palms)
- Goliath Beetle: RARE. Giant! 8,000 (Found on coconut palms)
- Miyama Stag: COMMON. Brown. 1,000 (Found on trees)
- Saw Stag Beetle: COMMON. Brown. 2,000 (Found on trees)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos