This page contains Rune Factory Frontier Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Tools" and has been posted or updated on Feb 3, 2012 by maverick1122. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Neverland
- Publisher: Xseed Games
- Genre: Role-Playing General
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Complete the one of the following tasks to get the corresponding tool.
- Hoe: Given to you by Mist when you first move in.
- Watering can: Given to you by Mist when you first move in.
- Axe: Till 40 squares of land (you do not have to plant anything) and talk to Stella the nun (you may have to wait until Spring 4th).
- Fishing Rod: Talk to Cinnamon by the church district exit on your farm in the early afternoon.
- Harvester: Received from Candy. Ask her "What are Runeys?"
- Hammer: Go to the second floor in the cave on Whale Island to find Melody. There will be a cinematic and she will give you a hammer.
- Pet Glove/Brush: Speak to Kross after exploring the cave on Whale Island a bit. He is found in south district.
- Sickle: Till 40 squares of land and speak to Erik. He sells seeds in south district.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Rune Factory Frontier expert then please try to help others with their questions.