This page contains Kyoufu Taikan: Juon Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Item places" and has been posted or updated on Jun 6, 2013 by crazedman. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: FeelPlus
- Publisher: Xseed Games
- Genre: Action Adventure Horror
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
Browse the shown places to discover items.
Item locations Episode 1
1. Inside the closet in the first room.
2. Prior to the type in the shipping area, in a workdesk drawer.
3. In the Inspection room's work desk drawer.
Item locations Episode 2.
1. In the location of the bed on the right side in room 307, where Miki hides in bed from Kayako. After the occasion, it falls near the door.
2. After the 305/306 registered nurse call, in the left side of room 305, on top of the bed's over-table.
3. Below the table at the registered nurse station (at the occasion where Toshio runs around the table).
4 After Toshio fades away from the washroom, in a guys's room stall.
5. In the center casket in the morgue. Return to the corridor as soon as and view the Kayako pursuit occasion.
6. Under the water tank on the roofing (after the occasion where the stretcher falls).
Item locations Episode 3.
1. After the 3-301 shipment, analyze the 1F's post box two times (the top right edge where it is not sealed with loading tape).
2. Near the cardboard's shadow at the entrance of 3-302.
3. After the occasion in 2-102 where blood streams from the kitchen area faucet. When dealing with the cooking area, it is adhering to the upper component of the pillar on the left wall.
4. After the 2-102 escape, it is in the freezer area of the fridge at the dump website.
Item locations Episode 4.
1. In the closet in the workplace room with an outfit hanging in it.
2. Inside a workplace meeting room. After Kayako appears on display, deal with the right side of the room and it is on top of the work desk without a chair.
3. On the steel rack inside the studio room with the mannequins in a line.
4. In the corridor loaded with illustrations, between 2 steel racks, in the opened entrance of the cardboard.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Kyoufu Taikan: Juon expert then please try to help others with their questions.