This page contains Ashes Cricket 2009 Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Batting" and has been posted or updated on Oct 14, 2009 by HungryHippo.
- Developer: Gusto Games
- Publisher: Codemasters
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Aug 7, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
- Do not attempt to hit the ball for six when its right into your foot (Yorker). Instead, play aggressive shot for sweep. It works quite often.
- Try to build your confidence meter before attempting any big shots.
- When the CPU assigns defensive field, try to defend the deliveries in the offside more often to clinch a single run. Remember try to clinch the single quickly or you will be run out.
- You will find medium fast bowlers more difficult to handle than the faster ones. Do not hit slog shots. You will succeed one or two times then will definitely get out.
- For Slogging, hit the ball just before it lands on the ground and you will find that it will reach the fence.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 01-06-2014
Posted on: 01-13-2013
Posted on: 01-25-2012
Posted on: 08-01-2011
Posted on: 10-14-2010
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.