This page contains Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Intel locations" and has been posted or updated on Dec 1, 2010 by Magic. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Search the indicated locations to find all 42 Intel laptops:
Mission 1: Operation 40
1. It is on a crate inside a building after going up a hill and passing a weapon depot. It is straight ahead as you enter the building with Woods and Bowman leading the way.
2. It is on the dresser inside of a bedroom with a bed and TV in the next area you enter after you have killed the fake Castro.
3. It is on top of a ladder inside of the first hangar you enter just after you rappel down from the mountain to the airfield.
Mission 2: Vorkuta
4. It is on top of a cabinet on the second floor of the first building you enter with Reznov just after the prisoners have taken out the tower after moving along the train yard behind cover.
5. It is on a table inside the armory with a few radios. The armory is just after Sergei dies from holding the security door open for you and the other prisoners to get through.
6. It is on the bottom shelf of a rack near the back of the building you start in after the cutscene from being gassed. There will be a pallet jack and lantern in front of it. You must grab this Intel before getting on the bike.
Mission 3: U.S.D.D.
Mission 4: Executive Order
7. It is on the third floor of the communications building on top of the right table that is underneath the four TV's and golden emblem. You must grab this Intel before going up the ladder to the top of the communications building.
8. It is inside the control room for the rocket. It is in the far left corner after you blow a hole in the wall on top of the computer in the corner.
9. It is inside another control room underground on top of a radar computer below the window. This is down the hall to the right after the offices.
Mission 5: S.O.G.
10. It is on top of a bunch of ammo crates in the back area you are defending from being rushed by the enemy and when you need to destroy the three T55 tanks. You must grab this Intel before following Woods into the hole in the ground.
11. It is in the bunker at the bottom left corner of the hill. It is sitting inside the right window.
12. It is in the larger bunker you enter after saving Woods. It is on a shelf after you pass through the collapsed support beams on fire in the right corner of the same room. You must grab this Intel before following Woods and entering the vehicle.
Mission 6: The Defector
13. It is on a table in the security room after you breached the room to find Reznov in it. This is also the same room with a projector and where there is a short cutscene.
14. It is on a table with a TV inside of a building down the street from when you first use the radio to call in air support and where you travel with the M113 armored vehicle.
15. It is inside of a building on a table in the corner at the end of the mission when you have to defend the landing zone. Make sure to grab this Intel before enemies start coming. It will also be right after you have to place the C4 on the above wall and then the tank on the street explodes. It is the building at the back far right corner from when you come out of the building you used the C4 in.
Mission 7: Numbers
16. It is at the beginning of the level after you have interrogated Clarke. It is on a desk in the back right corner behind you. You must grab this Intel quickly so the Nova 6 gas does not kill you.
17. It is lying on the ground in front of a shack with garbage all around on the ground. This is just after you slide down the metal roofing, and the game goes into slow-motion so you can kill the enemies that appear.
18. It is lying on the metal roofing with garbage as you continue to descend after Clarke gets shot in the head while you are trying to save him. This is just before the end of the level where you slide down plywood.
Mission 8: Project Nova
19. It is on a table with a lantern and files in the two-story building you come across approximately halfway through the mission. There are two snowplows outside the entrance.
20. It is on a table next to a cabinet in the hangar with a rocket in it. The table is in a room in the back right corner. You will need to pass through this hangar to continue the mission.
21. It is on a pallet that is almost completely covered in snow at the end of the ship. It is right before the stairs to the right. You must grab this Intel before you use the rope to get off the ship and before time runs out.
Mission 9: Victor Charlie
22. It is lying against the wall near the west corner of the hut. It is right before you knife someone in the back and just after knifing someone in their sleep after climbing through a window with Woods.
23. It is lying on the ground inside the hut at the end of the village. It is straight ahead from where you enter the village. The Intel is in the east corner of the hut. The village is just after the river area you swim through and plant explosives.
24. It is in the left tunnel after Reznov helps you move a barrier blocking the path to the next tunnel. When you lead the way, instead of going straight, go left. It is lying on the ground against a rock on the right-hand side of this tunnel.
Mission 10: Crash Site
25. It is on a crate next to some barrels at the beginning of the mission. It is just before you get on the boat and after the helicopter.
26. It is right after you get off the boat. It is lying on the right side of the dirt path in front of you next to a rock as you follow your squad towards the next objective.
27. It is on a rock just below the crashed plane. When you start to descend from the wing, it is right below you before you enter the plane.
Mission 11: WMD
28. It is where you breach the barracks with your squad. It is the second time that you leave Blackbird. It is down the steps to the left on the desk as you enter the barracks.
29. It is on a bench inside of the utility room located in the communications tower. It is on the second level, which is the level you enter the door from at the far left corner and right before you head down the stairs.
30. It is on a table with explosives in front of the office that is inside of the large warehouse with explosives everywhere else. You can grab this Intel before or after entering the office. However, it is easier to get it before entering since there is not any resistance.
Mission 12: Payback
31. It is on a shelf inside the large ammunition room you enter after going through the left or right tunnel when you escape. It is on the right side of the room. You must grab this Intel before continuing and exiting the underground area with Woods.
32. It is on the table with a radio to the right of the tent when you exit the underground area. You must grab this Intel before getting in the helicopter with Woods.
33. It is right after you have freed the POWs. It is on a crate in the area to the far left just before you reach the building where Kravchenko is inside on the second floor.
Mission 13: Rebirth
34. It is lying on the ground next to the crate to your left as you exit the shipping container that you were hiding in. Kill the enemy in front of you, grab the Intel, then move quickly so you do not get spotted from the helicopter in the area.
35. It is on a cage with a monkey in it inside of the containment unit in the center of the room. Do not shoot the enemy inside; instead knife him. If you shoot him, the containment unit will close, making it impossible to grab the Intel located inside of it. However, if you make this mistake, simply die, and start from the last checkpoint to try again.
36. It is shortly after you have put on the gas mask when the area gets gassed with Nova 6. You will first pass through one house, and then continue up the road to reach the next checkpoint. Before you go into the next house with the checkpoint, there is a house in front of it to the right that contains the Intel. It is sitting on the cabinet with a bunch of pots.
Mission 14: Revelations
37. It is on top of a vending machine in the first hallway to your left after you have broken out of the chair and stumble through the doors.
38. It is inside the trash can to the right on the left side of the wall after you exit a room that triggers a long flashback cutscene. This is right after Intel #37.
39. It is on the desk to the left inside of the first office room you come across after you have a flashback with JFK as you head down the long hallway with the rocket taking off in the background.
Mission 15: Redemption
40. It is just behind the first shipping container you come across. It is lying on the ground under the door. It is right before you need to use the Valkyrie Rockets to take out the two helicopters above you.
41. It is in the second room you enter when you are inside the ship. It is under the table in front of you with a bunch of crates as you enter on the other side of it. This room is after the locker room.
42. It is in the office room at the end of the mission before you fight Dragovich. It is under the left desk with the phone. This office room is right next to the control room which is flooded on the lower level -- the room you enter just after going up the stairs.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Call Of Duty: Black Ops expert then please try to help others with their questions.