This page contains The Sims 3 Glitches for Nintendo Wii called "Various Glitches" and has been posted or updated on May 16, 2011 by Maemai. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: The Sims Studio
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Nov 15, 2010
- ESRB: Teen
Right, the Sims 3 wii cheats are not any of the ones submitted above. As far as I know those ones are for the PC. There are some glitches and cheats and tips etc that I do know.
Honestly there are so many glitches in this game they are hard to list all of them but some are:
1. When you have a kid and it comes to naming it, they do not tell you the gender of the baby beforehand. So you have to name it not knowing if it is a boy or a girl. If you are an optimistic person then you may see this as an added "suprise" and lucky chance in the game, if you are not then you will find it plain annoying. I have found something that helps though-if you get the option to lock in "Have a baby boy/girl" then do, and if when you are naming the baby it lights up (you have completed it) then you know what gender it is. I hope you get what I mean.
2. Best property on the hill-DON'T buy it furnished:
The best property (the big one above the school on the coast) has a fridge glitch. You can't use it. Which, when you have hungary sims sucks. Because it has no free space either you can't buy a new one, and the glitch also makes it useless to use/move/sell etc. I would just buy it unfurnished if you desperatly want it and furnish it yourself. It is a faff but hey, glitch free.
3. Empty field property thing: Okay, if you want to buy this empty lot and choose your house then great. I usually do that. However DON'T buy it and then sell it then want to go back. If you sell the house individually (not the lot) then it still remembers the space it took up. Therefore not enabling you to build much more. Damn. So don't do that. If you want to sell it make sure you don't want to get it back.
4. Hmmm....cheapo house apartment: I don't know if this happens all the time but sometimes if you buy the really cheap apartment and then sell it and move somewhere else you can go back in it to effectively live. I don't know if that was a one off though.
5. I would advise...When you invite someone round don't ever save and end the game whilst they are still there. I have found this makes it hard to get them around again, in fact I think it crashes the game a bit so they can't come round. Just a tip.
6. There are loads of general glitches too like sometimes my sim gets stuck in the wall. To get them out just press 2 and drive somewhere around town. Very often fridges go wrong, like saying there are belgium waffles around but there aren't... also bad smells that sometimes occur when nothing is causing them, that really annoys me because that upsets the sims.
7. Oh yeah, and loads of the pre-loaded properties don't work. They take up too much space, for instance the Chalet, the Green house, the gothic mansion. Those things. Which is really bad.
Stuff you can't do on sims that is rumoured you can:
- Have twins/triplets etc.
- Ghosts-they don't exist
- Build your own houses (they are all programmed on)
- Resussetate the sim-sorry about the spelling.
- Stop aging the sim.
I really hope this helps.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 07-03-2015
Posted on: 05-07-2015
Posted on: 02-27-2015
Posted on: 02-26-2015
Posted on: 02-12-2015
Posted on: 02-11-2015
From: SIM LOVVERR
Posted on: 01-13-2015