This page contains The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Goddess Walls" and has been posted or updated on Nov 22, 2011 by Exterminator. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action Adventure Fantasy
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
You can find Goddess Walls in all Hyrule area's. You can recognize them by a blessed butterfly swarm. Addressing the butterflies and play your Goddess's Harp and the wall will appear. Now take the butterflies and play the Goddess's Harp to open the wall. Now before he gives you a heart piece you have to play the mini game. Try not to cross the line and draw the items in one stroke. You can unlock different items:
- For "bunch of Hearts" draw a Heart
- For "30 Bombs" draw a round circle
- For "bunch of rupees" Make a rupee
- For "30 Arrows" Draw a arrow with feathers and sharp triangular point and draw it pointing to the right
- For "Pink Fairy bonanza" You have to draw a triforce
You can then perform a Skyward Strike while directly on the wall for a drawing minigame Institute. For this game you have to pull an item in one fell swoop. You should try to avoid going over the same line twice.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword expert then please try to help others with their questions.