This page contains Halo 2 Hints for Xbox called "Blind Mode" and has been posted or updated on Oct 16, 2006 by nba2k99zack. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bungie Software
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
- ESRB: Mature
At the beginning of Outskirts jump on top of the light on top of the door with a crouch jump, then jump to the left platform. Turn to your left and go down the long dark corridor and pick up the skull; it will say blind and your screen will flash black for a while. In this mode you can not see your weapon, body, shields, ammo, or radar.
To get rid of this feature use the following method:
1. Turn off your XBOX or Save and Quit.
2. Go to Campaign and select level and choose Cairo Station.
3. Skip the cinematics and then Save and Quit.
4. Go Outskirt and your hud is back.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Halo 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.