This page contains Halo 2 Hints for Xbox called "Shortcuts stuff" and has been posted or updated on Oct 16, 2006 by ace2. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bungie Software
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
- ESRB: Mature
- Other Platforms
1. First, on outskirts. Go to the alley under the elite on the roof. There is a small structure. Walk to the dirt pile get on and do a crouch-jump onto the structure. Turn to the side and do another crouch-jump to the ledge across. Turn around and jump onto the red roof. And have fun with the wonders of the rooftops.
2. On the level "Regret" after you kill everyone(optional) on the bridge after the brocken one there is a block that is covered in plants. Jump on it then jump onto the piller in front of it. Then jump onto the ledge then turn to the right and there should be a place covered in hang-over vines. Go through it and you will end up on the other side. Jump down onto the bridge where the gondala luanches. This will take you around the entire center.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Halo 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.