This page contains The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Hints for Xbox called "Increase Weapon Stats" and has been posted or updated on Feb 15, 2007 by xxfall2piecesxx. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bethesda Softworks
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing First-Person
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2002
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Increase Weapon Stats
1. Buy a weapon with Bind magic (Spear, Axe, Sword, etc...)
2. Equip that weapons Bind magic to your spells.
3. Cast the Bind Spell. After you,ve cast the spell that weapon will automaticlly be equiped.
4. Hold the Left trigger, Right Trigger, and the X button until the spell wears off. (Make sure the weapon you have bound is the one that is equiped at all times during the spell length)
5. Once the spell is done check your stats on that weapon. You should have around 3000 to 4000 points on that stat.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind expert then please try to help others with their questions.