This page contains Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Hints for Xbox called "Game Hints" and has been posted or updated on Feb 17, 2007 by Lezzers09. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: LucasArts
- Genre: Role-Playing Third-Person
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2003
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
These hints are not cheats but this is what ive learned for playing this game.
1) When on Korriban if you want lots of experience take the womans offer when she asks you to help her cross her sith master. Then tell him about it give the datapad to that one guy then go back to that woman and tell her what her sithmaster wants you to do but dont tell her about the poison then do the task she assigns for you. Then when you go to the tomb where you get the sith lightsaber and starmap return and say that your on that girls side if you did every thing right the sith mster well be weak and easily killed. then tell the woman that she must die then kill her. when you then go out of the tomb go to the sith academy then all the students will wont to fight you kill every last one of the sith scum and you will rack up a lot of exp. ( prferably have Juhani and Jolle in your party)
2) Any chances you get to double coss someone take it
3)Sell grenades they suck period
4) A good way to get money is do every single side quest and sell any weapons you never use
5) If your a Cart Onasi lover make sure he uses mellee weapons he rules with them
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic expert then please try to help others with their questions.