This page contains Assassin's Creed: Revelations Hints for Xbox 360 called "Skills, qualities and Loss Bonuses" and has been posted or updated on Nov 19, 2011 by derrell.
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Nov 15, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
Skills, qualities and Loss Bonuses
These are just the skills, qualities and defeats the bonuses are amazing hold in the beta version of the Multiplayer!
- Explosive Trap (NEW) - If it is armed explode the booby trap, when a goal or a runner steps on them.
- Curfew (NEW) - Removes all of the pursuer fall environment. Perfectly suited to pursuer to fall into the trap or to prevent the escape of a target.
- Dress - short-term changes the appearance to surprise other Templars.
- Bangers - Throw firecrackers on the ground to opponents and dazzled the crowd to move in a panic. Pay attention to the behavior of the crowd to discover your purpose!
- Throwing Knives - Use throwing knives to hurt your opponent, they slow down or crash while on leave of climbing.
- Smoke Bomb - Throw a smoke bomb to distract the crowd and rival Templars.
- Gift - Set secretly a dose of poison-free, which eliminates your goal slowly.
- Transform - Transform characters from the crowd and hide yourself in your duplicate themselves against persecution.
- Observers (NEW) - targets remain longer recognized when there is no visual contact.
- Expanded jostling - Increases the number of civilians, which can bump into you before you lose your balance.
- Hot hunting (NEW) - Increases your speed in pursuit of your target and reduces the speed with which empties your proximity indicator.
- Doppelganger - Every time you submersion in a group that automatically transforms a civilian into your doppelganger.
- Stiller animus Hack (NEW) - When the counter reaches 7 Series, the animus can be hacked and arrows raining from the sky, killing all the Templars other agents.
- Animus Hack (NEW) - When the counter reaches 9 Series, the animus can be hacked and arrows raining from the sky, killing all the Templars other agents.
- X-ray vision (NEW) - Breach goals outside of your field of vision until you commit the next attack. Is available after 5 deaths or stuns succession.
- Scanner (NEW) - Exposes a target in your sight by viewing the path with a yellow aura, until you commit the next attack. Is available after 5 job losses in succession.
- Revelation (NEW) - Breach the chase in your view until you commit the next attack. Is available after 5 deaths or stuns succession.
- Small Hack (NEW) - Allows you to eliminate, your next goal from a distance. Is available after 5 job losses in succession.
Posted on: 12-13-2015
Posted on: 03-03-2013
Posted on: 08-12-2012
From: Big w
Posted on: 06-21-2012
Posted on: 06-03-2012
Posted on: 02-27-2012
From: the revelation
Posted on: 12-07-2011