This page contains Halo 4 Hints for Xbox 360 called "All 7 Terminals Guide" and has been posted or updated on Nov 9, 2012 by Babyfroro. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: 343 Industries
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Nov 6, 2012
- ESRB: Mature
All 7 Terminals Guide
- Terminal #1 (Chapter 2): Close to the ending of this mission, right after beating couple of Hunters (the huge armored enemies), you have access to the tower. By the end of a really long hall you will notice a wide, semi transparent ramp. Look under it this ramp to locate this terminal.
- Terminal #2 (Chapter 3): Right after eliminating some Prometheans, you will find a huge structure having rocky slopes on both sides with an entrance. When Master Chief openly asks Cortana, "What's that distortion?" you have to be seeing the terminal, which will be at ground level.
- Terminal #3 (Chapter 4): Shortly after these cutscene where you encounter a small group of friendlies, turnaround to find this Terminal.
- Terminal #4 (Chapter 5): Leave the area where you reclaim Cortana to locate a lift straight before you. In place of going in you check down the hall and will find the terminal after moving to the right-side.
- Terminal #5 (Chapter 6): Immediately after going into the production tower (3rd LZ in your Pelican) so that you can reach the Spire controls, now Cortana will set a waypoint. Rather than moving right together with heading for it, keep going frontward till you reach the structure behind the large room. To the far side part of said structure, you will see a terminal. If you came across the Hunters, you are too far!!.
- Terminal #6 (Chapter 7): Right after the cutscene wherein Master Chief finds Dr. Tillson, go outside. You can see this Atrium before you. Go in the area underneath the "Atrium" building printing at the right-side to discover a terminal close between the jagged rocks.
- Terminal #7 (Chapter 8): Look behind the central Pillar in the 3rd room when your on the ground AND you'll move through a number of rooms.
Watch this video guide for more information how to find all seven terminals in the game:
Another guide for all 7 Terminal in halo 4
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Halo 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-24-2015
Posted on: 12-13-2014
Posted on: 11-23-2014
Posted on: 10-10-2014
Posted on: 10-09-2014
From: Mr. J
Posted on: 10-07-2014
Posted on: 09-11-2014