This page contains Minecraft Glitches for Xbox 360 called "Duplication glitch for singleplayer" and has been posted or updated on Jul 23, 2012 by MR.BIG. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: 4j Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Jun 4, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- Other Platforms
Duplication glitch for singleplayer
This glitch is fairly simple. for this glitch you will need dirt or sand, tnt block, disspecer and an item of your choice. ( for this cheat i will use diamonds as an example) For this glitch you will need to follow a certain process of steps:
- Step 1: place tnt block on flat surface
- Step 2: make a sguare arond the tnt block useing sand or dirt
- Step 3: place disspencer right next to sand or dirt blocks
- Step 4: put diamond ore in disspencer (or whatever your duplicateing)
- Step 5: hit tnt block
- Step 6: open your disspencer and quicly put crosshair above item and let tnt detonate. Now look in the disspencer you should see a stack of diamonds. Go to a chest and HOLD the X button.
You know this this glitch works if you keep refilling up on the item. I hope this works for you. This is brought to you by MR. BIG (tip dont put your stack of 64 in your hotbar)
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.