This page contains Minecraft Glitches for Xbox 360 called "Item duplication" and has been posted or updated on Jan 22, 2014 by Xphantom.
- Developer: 4j Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Jun 4, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- Step 1. Have the block you want to duplicate in front of you. (Examples: Diamond, Gold, or Iron.)
- Step 2. Now you might want to have a Iron pickaxe or Diamond pickaxe.
- Step 3. Use you'r pickaxe to quickly mine it.
- Step 4. Then quickly place it down (Warning: May not work first try keep practicing and it will work.)
- Step 5. You should have only your pickaxe in you'r inventory Slot AKA Hot bar
- Step 6. Do NOT go to a crafting table it will disappear. Press X to craft it properly.
(If it won't work do not think I am lieing, It takes skill, Speed, and practice.)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 06-20-2016
Posted on: 06-16-2016
Posted on: 06-13-2016
Posted on: 06-08-2016
Posted on: 05-03-2016
From: Shadow 101
Posted on: 04-27-2016
Posted on: 04-25-2016