This page contains Minecraft Glitches for Xbox 360 called "Item duplication" and has been posted or updated on Jan 22, 2014 by Xphantom. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Step 1. Have the block you want to duplicate in front of you. (Examples: Diamond, Gold, or Iron.)
- Step 2. Now you might want to have a Iron pickaxe or Diamond pickaxe.
- Step 3. Use you'r pickaxe to quickly mine it.
- Step 4. Then quickly place it down (Warning: May not work first try keep practicing and it will work.)
- Step 5. You should have only your pickaxe in you'r inventory Slot AKA Hot bar
- Step 6. Do NOT go to a crafting table it will disappear. Press X to craft it properly.
(If it won't work do not think I am lieing, It takes skill, Speed, and practice.)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos