This page contains Minecraft Hints for Xbox 360 called "How to see mines, dungeons and caverns" and has been posted or updated on Dec 31, 2013 by Hazda. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
How to see mines, dungeons and caverns
- First you will need 1 piston, 2 redstone 1 lever and 1 glowstone/tnt.
- Then dig a 3 deep hole on the top layer place the lever.
- Under the lever dig a 2 deep hole past the lever.
- Now put a block of glowstone/tnt.
- Go to the surface on the right /left of the block with the lever on dig a 2 deep column backwards now replace those holes with redstone dust.
- Your mine seeker is finished.
- To operate jump into the hole and pull the lever to get out reverse the last step.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos