This page contains Minecraft Hints for Xbox 360 called "How to see mines, dungeons and caverns" and has been posted or updated on Dec 31, 2013 by Hazda.
- Developer: 4j Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Jun 4, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
How to see mines, dungeons and caverns
- First you will need 1 piston, 2 redstone 1 lever and 1 glowstone/tnt.
- Then dig a 3 deep hole on the top layer place the lever.
- Under the lever dig a 2 deep hole past the lever.
- Now put a block of glowstone/tnt.
- Go to the surface on the right /left of the block with the lever on dig a 2 deep column backwards now replace those holes with redstone dust.
- Your mine seeker is finished.
- To operate jump into the hole and pull the lever to get out reverse the last step.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 09-22-2016
Posted on: 06-20-2016
Posted on: 06-16-2016
Posted on: 06-13-2016
Posted on: 06-08-2016
Posted on: 05-03-2016
From: Shadow 101
Posted on: 04-27-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.