This page contains CastleMiner Z Hints for Xbox 360 called "Endurance: Guide to killing the Undead Dragon (5 Steps)" and has been posted or updated on Jul 9, 2013 by Zeta.
- Developer: Digitaldna3
- Publisher: Digitaldna3
- Genre: Action
- Release: Nov 9, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Endurance: Guide to killing the Undead Dragon (5 Steps)
- 1: First thing you want to do is chop down 2-3 trees. Then find a nice spot (or cave) to make a home in and start digging down to the top of Hell.
- 2: When you finally get a Bloodstone Pickaxe aim for a golden shotgun or AK. Put all of your vital things in your bottom "Hotbar" slots. Try finding an asteroid and live near it; not inside or on it.
- 3: Mine the goo and rocks to get laser weapons. The only difference is that they may be colored differently, the colors do not effect the specs of the weapon.
- 4: Once you have an automatic laser rifle and lots of ammo, make sure you have some anti-dragon rockets. Either dig underground in one direction until about 3,600 distance or try running there(Very Dangerous). You should be near the Undead Dragon spawn now.
- 5: Build a fort out of walls or something (Not asteroid rock). Make a tower and wait for the Undead Dragon. The first dragon might be a regular dragon, so you might need to kill some dragons until the prize dragon comes and shoot it down! *ZetaU56's Guide to Gaming*
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 05-02-2015
Posted on: 12-04-2014
From: Spheral Sun5262
Posted on: 11-22-2014
Posted on: 10-25-2014
Posted on: 07-17-2014
Posted on: 06-23-2014
Posted on: 04-06-2014