This page contains CastleMiner Z Hints for Xbox 360 called "Endurance: Guide to killing the Undead Dragon (5 Steps)" and has been posted or updated on Jul 9, 2013 by Zeta.
- Developer: Digitaldna3
- Publisher: Digitaldna3
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Nov 9, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Endurance: Guide to killing the Undead Dragon (5 Steps)
- 1: First thing you want to do is chop down 2-3 trees. Then find a nice spot (or cave) to make a home in and start digging down to the top of Hell.
- 2: When you finally get a Bloodstone Pickaxe aim for a golden shotgun or AK. Put all of your vital things in your bottom "Hotbar" slots. Try finding an asteroid and live near it; not inside or on it.
- 3: Mine the goo and rocks to get laser weapons. The only difference is that they may be colored differently, the colors do not effect the specs of the weapon.
- 4: Once you have an automatic laser rifle and lots of ammo, make sure you have some anti-dragon rockets. Either dig underground in one direction until about 3,600 distance or try running there(Very Dangerous). You should be near the Undead Dragon spawn now.
- 5: Build a fort out of walls or something (Not asteroid rock). Make a tower and wait for the Undead Dragon. The first dragon might be a regular dragon, so you might need to kill some dragons until the prize dragon comes and shoot it down! *ZetaU56's Guide to Gaming*
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 05-02-2015
Posted on: 12-04-2014
From: Spheral Sun5262
Posted on: 11-22-2014
Posted on: 10-25-2014
Posted on: 07-17-2014
Posted on: 06-23-2014
Posted on: 04-06-2014
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.