This page contains WWE '13 Hints for Xbox 360 called "How to get more cutscenes/branching in your Universe mode!" and has been posted or updated on Dec 17, 2012 by MufusaGaming2.
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: Thq
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Oct 30, 2012
- ESRB: Teen
How to get more cutscenes/branching in your Universe mode!
Yes.. I know we all love to get theses great cutscenes here are ways to get your cutscenes.
- Superstar must have Rival/Allies.
- Must be on a show.
- DO NOT change all the matches every week or you will not get much cutscenes.
- If it does not allow you to interfere in a normals match type then it is 100% going to have a cutscene.
- How to get Branching Storylines.. Only way to have branching storylines is to have a Rival going on between 2 superstars for over 3 monthes.. Try to maintain a feud for 2-3 monthes and DO NOT edit either of the 2 superstars matches even if it puts a pointless match up ex.( Your feud is Punk and Cena, Do not edit any of their matches thru the universe while they maintain a fued, even f it throws a pointless match up CM Punk vs. Zack Ryder Vs. Santino in a tables match on RAW. Still play it. and in order to get a Branching storyline you must play both of the 2 superstars matches every week if they have a match. and in order to maintain the rival you have to do stuff to heat the rival during the matches.) It isn't that easy to get branching storylines only 20% of people will witness them, but i've told you how to get them so now you can be one of the 20% to witness it. I've witnessed it twice in my universe mode. w/ Shawn Michaels v. Undertaker & Steve Austin/Rock.
- The Universe Feud Packs #1 & #2 Theses only will work if you have one show that is only for the attitude era guys the show can not contain any Current based era superstars. With this fued pack personally.. It alot interesting. Alot more stuff will happen. There's hundreds of cutscenes.
- Go to match creator and turn the interference on. This will cause new Rivals/Allies and new stories to occur in your universe mode.
- There are certain cutscenes based on certain eras/superstars. ex.( There is a special cutscene for Kane & Undertaker Attitude Verison, Universe Feud pack will give Attitude Era Roster more cutscenes in Universe mode such as stuff that you wouldn't see in today's WWE programming. Also special caw cutscene.. it will happen every now and then. Your superstar will be face.. and doesnt get any matches between a heated fued a message will appear on the entrance screen " The End is Coming" Yeah is like a Y2J deal, The next week you will attack them.. and start a new rival and turn heel.)
- Cutscenes vary on who is it the match/rival. Some have cutscenes they cant be apart of CAW's are limited to cutscenes, A Real superstar will have more cutscenes. Attitude Era will have more cutscenes then Current Era superstars.
- Only edited certain matches from your universe show... pointless stories w/ no story to it at all ex.( Brodus Clay & Edge vs. Zack Ryder & CM Punk),.. see that's pointless. another ex.( John Cena vs. Santino.) Yeah that's pointless.. unless Cena is in a heated rival, just trying to get some wins on his side. Ex.( Zack Ryder vs. Brodus Clay) That has no story to it..
- To get a heated rival just simply start one by Changing a pointless no storyline match into one that you want to be a story and During that match make something happen or sometimes something will just happen if it is a Heel vs. Face. or Simply interfere in a match an attack one or two superstars. Attacking 2 will lead into a 3-way rival if the other two aren't allies. If they are allies it will turn into a 2 on 1 rival. which will lead into one of their other rivals will team with the other to cause a Tag team Rival,
- Do not editing the ranking system all the time your better off fixing the ranking system at the very beginning of Universe at week 1 or when ever your ready for a mid-carder/Jobber to become a higher level of a superstar ex.(We are on year 3 and Zack Ryder is getting some wins ,but yet he is still ranked low 20's for WWE Title run, but We want him to start going after our WWE Champion so then put him in the top 5 but dont have him as ranked 2 put him like 3,4,5.) another ex.( Mid-Carder turning Maineventer We want Dolph Ziggler to go for the WWE TItle, all you have to do is Have him booked in matches with higher superstars. This will work for mid-carders easier.) If you do change the rankng system alot it will be one reason why your not getting that good of storylines.
- To get storylines you have to play matches... You can sim a match and a cutscene can happen, but you just haven't seen it. It's how the feud/heated rival relationship goes.
- Must have Mid-carders, Maineventers on a show. Higher and lower superstars on a show, it keeps the storylines going ex.(If you had Ryback-DLC and Brock Lesnar in a heated relationship there would need to be some low ranked superstars so they can run thru them easily to show dominates in their rival.)
- There is random cutscenes that will happen in the gameplay, it's just how it is.
- Try to get more than one major rival going on, and try to get some superstars in a rival that has special cutscenes, simply have 2-3 heated in rival.
I hope all theses tips have helped you in your WWE '13 Universe Mode.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
From: The viper
Posted on: 07-20-2014
Posted on: 01-27-2014
Posted on: 11-05-2013
Posted on: 10-19-2013
Posted on: 09-28-2013
From: Sir K Johnoh
Posted on: 06-23-2013
From: Will Kirby love
Posted on: 05-27-2013