This page contains Tomb Raider Hints for Xbox 360 called "Easy "Chatterbox" achievement" and has been posted or updated on Mar 18, 2013 by Luckybear88.
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Mar 5, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Easy "Chatterbox" achievement
Speak with the Endurance survivors until all conversation options with each of them are exhausted. They can be found at the following points in the game.
- When Whitman helps Lara open a door with a Pry Axe upgrade, speak to him before opening that door.
- Speak with Roth immediately after Lara gets the Climbing Axe,
- Speak with Roth before investigating the smoke down the mountain.
- Speak with Reyes, Sam and Jonas before leaving to check out the Galleaon, when Lara returns to Shipwreck Beach while there is daylight.
- Speak with Reyes, Whitman, Jonah, and Sam on Shipwreck Beach before leaving to explore the Endurance crash.
- Return to Shipwreck Beach and speak to Reyes, Jonah and Whitman just before leaving for the Research Base.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-17-2015
From: Ezzy Huggie
Posted on: 09-30-2014
Posted on: 01-29-2014
Posted on: 12-15-2013
Posted on: 05-18-2013
Posted on: 04-09-2013
Posted on: 04-04-2013