This page contains Battlefield 4 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Dog Tag Locations: South China Sea" and has been posted or updated on Nov 4, 2013 by Roguesquad6.
- Developer: Ea Dice
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Dog Tag Locations: South China Sea
- Dog Tag #1 Carcharodon: When objective begins, decrease the first corridor and enter the barracks discovered simply prior to 2 guys standing near the radiant red light. The pet dog tag is on the leading bunk bed.
- Dog Tag #2 Lord Of The Waves: After finding the G-46 and resurfacing into a room, try to find a door with a radiant thumbs-up. To the left ought to be a brown pillar; look behind it to discover the dog tag near some debris.
- Dog Tag #3 Agent Kovic: After you have saving Hannah from the infirmary and going back to the upper deck, go outside and turn right, then look at the copilot seat of the crashed helicopter.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 04-06-2015
Posted on: 07-07-2014
Posted on: 01-16-2014
Posted on: 11-23-2013
From: old biker
Posted on: 11-06-2013
Posted on: 11-03-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.