This page contains Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Hints for Xbox 360 called "Tavern locations coordinates" and has been posted or updated on Nov 2, 2013 by squeakital. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Adventure Historic
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Tavern locations coordinates
Browse the suggested areas at the detailed coordinates on the world map to discover all 8 taverns and get the "Barfly" achievement. Merely stalk the barkeeper at each taverns, view a brief cutscene, and beat the outlaws to open the pub. If you integrate the perspectives for the particular area, you can see the pubs on the world map.
- Tavern #1. Andreas Island (573, 720 coordinates).
- Tavern #2. Salt Basic Bank (496, 629 coordinates).
- Tavern #3. Crooked Island (808, 545 coordinates).
- Tavern #4. Arroyos (192, 565 coordinates).
- Tavern #5. Corozal (37, 266 coordinates).
- Tavern #6. Grand Cayman (392, 325 coordinates).
- Tavern #7. Kingston (623, 172 coordinates).
- Tavern #8. Ile a Vache (839, 137 coordinates).
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag expert then please try to help others with their questions.