This page contains Viva Pinata Hints for Xbox 360 called "Special Pinatas" and has been posted or updated on Aug 12, 2007 by kelsdee. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Rare Ltd.
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2006
- ESRB: Everyone
- Other Platforms
1. Macaraccoon- hit X on your resident Macaraccoon to show the menu. The second petal should contain a Heart. This heart represents romance candy. Click it and your Macaraccoon should run out of your garden and fetch you the romance candy. This doesn't always work the first time. Also this unlocks a 360 achievement.
2. Mallowolf- Select your Mallowolf when a Ruffian comes in to your garden and send the Mallowolf to him. This will scare him away. This unlocks another achievement.
3. Sherbat and Crowla- these Pinatas when selected and sent to Dastardos will dance to distract him so you have a little more time to get the doctor to your pinata. Its not much so hurry! This will unlock one achievement each pinata.
4. Bonboon- Send this pinata to other pinatas who are fighting. The Bonboon will dance and stop the fight. Be fast though.No achievement for this.
5. Chewnicorn- Send a Chewnicorn to a ill pinata and it will magically heal it. If a wild pinata you have been trying to get as a resident becomes ill you may also use th e Chewnicorn to heal them. Achievement unlock.
6. Cocoadile- Sent your Cocoadile to a plant that is growing. This will cause you Cocoadile to cry on it. This acts the same as fertilizing. You may do this up to three times per plant. Achievement unlocked.
The next two are not really beneficial
7. Shellybeans- When direct will eat weeds. May be helpful if you hit Seedos too many times.
8. Profitamole- will eat Dirt clumps when directed. Helps a little when trying to manage a mine.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Viva Pinata expert then please try to help others with their questions.