This page contains Fallout 3 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Bobblehead locations" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by cookiemonster. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing First-Person
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
Collect the following hidden bobbleheads to gain +10 to a skill or +1 to a stat.
- Strength: Megaton, in Sherriff Lucas Simm's house.
- Perception: Republic Of Dave, on a bookshelf on the right in the Museum of Dave.
- Endurance: Deathclaw Sanctuary, at the entrance on a table next to a rotting Brahmin corpse.
- Charisma: Vault 108, in the Cloning Lab.
- Intelligence: Rivet City, on Dr. Li's table in the Science Lab.
- Agility: Greener Pastures Disposal, in the small office covered in radiation.
- Luck: Arlington Cemetery North, in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs inside the house to the north.
- Barter: Evergreen Mills, in back of the Market Bazaar on a shelf in the upper-right side behind the Raider Trader that does not attack.
- Big Guns: Fort Constantine, in the basement of the CO Quarters inside a safe in the wall.
- Energy Weapons: Ravenhold
- Explosives: WKML Broadcast Station, turn on your local map. Go through the doorway to the sealed cistern and find it.
- Lockpick: Bethesda Ruins, in Bethesda Offices East on the top floor near the door to the bridge.
- Medicine: Vault 101, on your dad's desk when leaving.
- Melee Weapons: Dunwich Building, just before you leave the Virulent Underchambers, on the floor next to the door.
- Repair: Aerefu, in Evan King's house.
- Science: Vault 106, on a table in middle of the living quarters second level main room.
- Small Guns: National Guard Depot, go through the training room and offices to exit from a door to the main room. Use the power switch on the wall to your left and enter the Armory door, then search the shelves.
- Sneak: Yao Guai Tunnels, on top of a metal box in the Den, on the right of the map near some water.
- Speech: Paradise Falls, on a table inside Euology's pad (Slave Master's house).
- Unarmed: Rockopolis, go directly west from Casey Smith's garage. Look for tattered banners that are strung up. Use your local map to find it.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Fallout 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.