This page contains Fallout 3 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Super Mutant Behemoth locations" and has been posted or updated on Dec 3, 2008 by matthew.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 28, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
Super Mutant Behemoth locations
There are five Super Mutant Behemoths that can be found and killed. After they die they cannot respawn. You can find them at the following locations.
- Galaxy News Radio: This Behemoth will destroy a wall just outside the GNR Building as you enter the area (quest related).
- Evergreen Mills: At the bandit camp near Vault 112, a Behemoth is behind an electric enclosure beside the train tracks. When the generator powering the enclosure is destroyed the Behemoth will escape.
- The Capitol Building: Use the west entrance and go inside the main room. Look on the map. The room is straight down the hall from the entrance. However debris will force you to find an alternate route there.
- Industrial: Located east of the GNR Building at the end of the map. The Behemoth is just north of the factory, standing in the middle of some wrecked cars.
- Jury Station: Go west until you find a group of crumpled up train cars. Search this area until the Behemoth appears. You will know if you are in the correct area if you see a teddy bear in a shopping cart.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
From: Shadow girl
Posted on: 08-05-2015
Posted on: 07-05-2014
From: twin blade
Posted on: 06-11-2013
Posted on: 01-22-2013
From: the wastlander
Posted on: 05-23-2012
Posted on: 04-23-2012
Posted on: 04-08-2012