This page contains Call Of Duty: World At War Hints for Xbox 360 called "Getting Ammunition When Using The Zombie Wall" and has been posted or updated on Mar 12, 2009 by TerminatorSJ. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision Blizzard
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
- Other Platforms
Getting Ammunition When Using The Zombie Wall
A lot of people find it hard using the Zombie Wall because they run out of ammunition, but it is simple. Follow this tip and you will find it simple too:
1. Keep killing the zombies until you get the last one to appear.
2. Throw a grenade so he has to crawl.
3. Run and get your ammunition now as the zombie moves very slowly.
Another good tip is to get the flame thrower because it has unlimited ammunition, but can make the game boring. Good weapon combination is a Bar and Trench gun, but this can be quite difficult to use later on in the rounds as it take more ammunition to kill the zombies.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Call Of Duty: World At War expert then please try to help others with their questions.