Really Easy CQB, Marksman, and Assault points Cheat for Rainbow Six: Vegas 2Home / Xbox 360 / All Cheats /
This page contains Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Really Easy CQB, Marksman, and Assault points" and has been posted or updated on Sep 1, 2008 by Vegasman2. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Really Easy CQB, Marksman, and Assault points
Alright I`ll make this as straight forward as possible, gonna be long though xD
1. Set the Terroist hunt to Kill House. Enemy density: medium. Difficulty: Normal.
2. Set it to lone wolf.
3. Get C4`s and flashbang and at least 1 weapon with a silencer (I usually take a smg and a light machine gun)
4. Start the match and run up the first flight of stairs. Sometimes there is a guy around the corner up ahead (A bit in front of the rappel) so just poke over the side shoot him if there isn`t anyone standing there then just shoot (with anything) in a few seconds the people should start coming down the rappel just sit there and shoot them until there is only (((17))) terroists left. Thats your marksman.
5. Now for the assault, run back down the stairs and go in that doorframe, not to far, there should be 2 doorways 1 in front and a side door leading to another room. Throw a C4 in the side door and detonate it, then quickly throw another in the hallway (the door in front) and wait about 1 second and detonate it. After that run back outside and sit up against the wall and take a a NON silenced weapon and throw a C4 in the middle of the room quickly then just blindfire anywhere and when they come, detonate. Do this until (((9))) are left. Note: Sometimes they do come around the side opposite of wehre the stairs are, in front of the old traincart.
6. Now CQB the easiest.Okay, take out your flashbangs and go into the hallway where you threw your second c4 and go right and go up the stairs. When your at the foot of them a dude should come around the top, shoot him then throw a flash between the railing up into the hallway. Then throw another and another. Then go up with your light machine gun and just shoot them all. (Thermal helps and there should be at least 7 there and just wait for the last 2 if there is) Well thats it sometimes they do different stuff, but only the Assault part the Sniping and CQB are pretty much always the same. Goodluck with fast rank ups.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos