This page contains Tales Of Vesperia Hints for Xbox 360 called "The Seven Fell Arms" and has been posted or updated on Sep 2, 2008 by vhayste.
- Developer: Bandai Namco Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Aug 26, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
The Seven Fell Arms
You must complete these items before heading to Tarqaron. Follow these steps to acquire them all. Fell Weapons are marked with asterisks for easier identification
* Abyssion Sword - Go to the room of the Myorzo Elder
* Zarich - Use Ba'ul to reach the aer krene to the southeast of Nordopolica and approach the blocking blocking the entrance.
- Sorcery Ring LV4 - Get to the bottom of the aer krene to level up your Sorcery Ring
* Nebilim - In the Forest of Keiv Moc, burn the bushes blocking the path to retrieve this fell arm from a chest.
* Uroborg and Susano from the chests in the Tower of Tarqaron.
- Once you have at least four fell arms, an event will trigger once you ride Ba'ul.
* Glasya Labolas - Defeat the Chimera Butterfly in the Quoi Woods. The chest is located to the left of the tree.
* Mercurius - (Relewiese waypoint station) Go down the lower east road to find the chest.
- Once you collected seven fell weapons, another event will trigger once you ride Ba'ul again.
- Return to Aurnion for some scenes.
During the last battle with Duke in Tarqaron, an event will occur where the power of all the Fell weapons will be unleashed when the Duke enters the final phase of the battle.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 08-25-2014
Posted on: 05-13-2014
Posted on: 05-10-2014
Posted on: 05-23-2012
Posted on: 01-21-2012
Posted on: 10-06-2011
Posted on: 09-22-2011