This page contains Tales Of Vesperia Hints for Xbox 360 called "The Seven Fell Arms" and has been posted or updated on Sep 2, 2008 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bandai Namco Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games America
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
- ▼ Other Platforms
The Seven Fell Arms
You must complete these items before heading to Tarqaron. Follow these steps to acquire them all. Fell Weapons are marked with asterisks for easier identification
* Abyssion Sword - Go to the room of the Myorzo Elder
* Zarich - Use Ba'ul to reach the aer krene to the southeast of Nordopolica and approach the blocking blocking the entrance.
- Sorcery Ring LV4 - Get to the bottom of the aer krene to level up your Sorcery Ring
* Nebilim - In the Forest of Keiv Moc, burn the bushes blocking the path to retrieve this fell arm from a chest.
* Uroborg and Susano from the chests in the Tower of Tarqaron.
- Once you have at least four fell arms, an event will trigger once you ride Ba'ul.
* Glasya Labolas - Defeat the Chimera Butterfly in the Quoi Woods. The chest is located to the left of the tree.
* Mercurius - (Relewiese waypoint station) Go down the lower east road to find the chest.
- Once you collected seven fell weapons, another event will trigger once you ride Ba'ul again.
- Return to Aurnion for some scenes.
During the last battle with Duke in Tarqaron, an event will occur where the power of all the Fell weapons will be unleashed when the Duke enters the final phase of the battle.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tales Of Vesperia expert then please try to help others with their questions.