This page contains Tales Of Vesperia Hints for Xbox 360 called "Heracles Barrier Blastia Puzzle solution." and has been posted or updated on Sep 21, 2008 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bandai Namco Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games America
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
Heracles Barrier Blastia Puzzle solution.
Follow the walkway and exit to the left. You should find yourself if the large room with barriers and blastia controlling them. Youll need to eliminate all five barriers in order to reach the control room. The crates around this area are the ones that will you disable the blastias.
1. Start by destroying the yellow blastia to lower right, near the night. This will disable the yellow barrier. Now go upstairs to the north, shoot the metal obstacle to the left.
2. Now go right to the next screen. Push the crate to the left and drop it over the pink blastia. Once that is destroyed, climb the ladder nearby and head to the left. Climb up the first platform there and grab Guardian Stamp. Head south until you see the blue blastia. Position yourself directly over it and wait for a crate to pass. Time your shot so it hits the crate and destroys the blastia below. Three barriers down.
3. Get down from the platform and head to the left. Climb the ladder down until you see a conveyor belt moving southward. Position yourself in middle of the cli just above the white blastia. Shoot a crate again to drop on the blastia. Now take the central walkway where the barriers were and defeat the Knight Bishop guarding a control panel. Activate the control panel to unlock the lift controls below
4. Backtrack to the lower level, past the point where you dropped the crate over the white blastia. Climb the ladder down and operate the lift. Choose to lift the platform to the upper level. Now climb to the middle level and head to the southwest corner. Push the crate over the last blastia to clear the central walkway.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tales Of Vesperia expert then please try to help others with their questions.