This page contains Tales Of Vesperia Hints for Xbox 360 called "Zaphias Castle Angel Statue puzzle solution" and has been posted or updated on Sep 21, 2008 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bandai Namco Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games America
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Aug 26, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Zaphias Castle Angel Statue puzzle solution
1. Head to the right, follow the corridor to reach the first statue. Grab the items (Limit Bottle and Breaker Bow) and shoot the statue to activate it. (Symbol: New moon) Return to the audience hall.
2. Head south to reach the courtyard. From the courtyard, exit to the left, then south to find the Goddess Statue you used to escape the castle before. The angel statue is located in the room to the lower left. Activate the statue by shooting it (Symbol: Crescent Moon)
3. Return to the audience hall, go upstairs and enter the corridor to the left. Like the first one, follow the corridor to reach the angel statue. Activate it. (Symbol: Half Moon) Open the chests in the area (15000G and Vagabond + 1)
4. Backtrack, exit the hall. Head back to the courtyard. From the courtyard, exit to the east, south, then east again. This will bring you back to the dungeon area of the room. Enter the corridor heading north to find the last statue. Activate it and you should hear a chime to confirm that you did it correctly.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tales Of Vesperia expert then please try to help others with their questions.