This page contains BioShock 2 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Weapon Upgrade stations" and has been posted or updated on Apr 27, 2010 by mikespike. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: 2K Marin
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Weapon Upgrade stations
Weapon Upgrade stations can be found at the following locations.
- 1. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket.
- 2. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door.
- 3. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs.
- 4. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in the limbo room. It will be behind the stage
- 5. Pauper's Drop: After breaking into hotel, when you are going through the halls, you will go through a hole. To your left you will see a blue sheet. To the right is the station.
- 6. Siren Alley: In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs hack the gate. Drop through a hole in the floor.
- 7. Siren Alley: Just before Pump station 5.
- 8. Dionysus Park: Behind the door, combination 1080.
- 9. Dionysus Park: On the path to the train.
- 10. Fontaine Futuristics: After you destroy the flying Gil bot, you can enter where you get access to laboratory.
- 11. Fontaine Futuristics: After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of the holding cells area.
- 12. Persephone Outer: On your left.
- 13. Inner Persephone: After you gain access to Sinclair look back in the room.
- 14. Inner Persephone: Just after ward B in the room with the rocket turret.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an BioShock 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.