This page contains Street Fighter 4 Unlockables for Xbox 360 called "Characters" and has been posted or updated on Feb 14, 2009 by DaNo1324. Let us know what you think of this Unlockable by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Action Fighting
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2009
- ESRB: Teen
- ▼ Other Platforms
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character. Note: All the characters can be unlocked in "Easier" mode with one round.
- Akuma: After unlocking all characters except for Seth, Gouken, and Akuma, play Arcade mode with Ryu. During the first two fights, win them with nothing but the "Jump in kick and sweep" method (Fierce Kicks only) and get a "Perfect". For the third and fourth fights, repeat the method but instead of finishing them off, take a beating to fill your Ultra combo and unleash it to finish them. For the remaining fights, repeat the "Jump in kick and sweep" method to finish the fights (no Ultras necessary). If done correctly, Akuma should appear after defeating Seth. Defeat Akuma to unlock him.
- Cammy: Complete Arcade mode with Crimson Viper.
- Dan: Complete Arcade mode as Sakura.
- Fei Long: Complete Arcade mode as Abel.
- Gen: Complete Arcade mode as Chun-Li.
- Gouken: Complete Arcade mode with Akuma. How you win does not matter. You will not meet him in the end. Then, go back and finish Arcade mode again as Ryu (using the same method used to unlock Akuma), only this time you will perform an Ultra on the fifth fight in addition to third and fourth. Defeat Seth and Gouken will appear. Defeat him to unlock him.
- Rose: Complete Arcade mode as Bison.
- Sakura: Complete Arcade mode as Ryu.
- Seth: Complete Arcade mode as all starting characters.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Street Fighter 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.