This page contains Fable 2: Knothole Island Hints for Xbox 360 called "Book locations" and has been posted or updated on Sep 29, 2009 by regs1908. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Volume I: Obtained from Gordon.
- Volume II: At the Ice Shrine, enter the room with the slope and electric fields. Break the ice then drop down to a switch to the right of the slope. Use it to lower a ladder. Climb the ladder to find a ledge with the book.
- Volume III: At the Sun Shrine, go to the room with the circular pool of blood in the center and meat hanging from the ceiling. Break the wall next to the pressure plate to find the book.
- Volume IV: At the Storm Shrine, as soon as you enter look to the right behind the rocks.
- Volume V: Move toward the Sun Key digging location from Knothole. Get on the path that leads upwards and is next to the gravestones out of the town. Follow the path through the canyon and into the forest until you reach two large boulders either side of it. Move behind the boulder on the right side (a dig spot is also here) to find the book behind the trees.
- Volume VI: Search under the Warrior's Rest House after leaving the Sun Totem Shrine.
- Volume VII: Located behind the Sun Shrine entrance. Follow the path out of town that runs under the houses. Follow it past the broken boat on the right side; The Sun Shrine entrance is in front of you.
- Volume VIII: Go behind the gravestones in the town. Search the bottom left corner, to the left of the crypt.
- Volume IX: Located behind ruins on the path just after you exit the Sun Shrine. From the teleporter, follow the path under the arch. When you get to the top of the "S"-shaped winding path, the ruin will be to your left, next to the small pond.
- Volume X: Located behind a rock to your right, just as you exit the Storm Shrine.
View all Cheats for Fable 2: Knothole Island
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Fable 2: Knothole Island expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos