This page contains Halo: Reach Hints for Xbox 360 called "Beating campaign on Legendary Or speedrun" and has been posted or updated on May 8, 2013 by legend of S117.
- Developer: Bungie
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Sep 14, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Beating campaign on Legendary Or speedrun
Elites/Brutes:So first of you need to kill a grunt/jackel what ever has a plasma pistol (VERY IMPORTANT) The plasma when charged is a EMP witch will knock out the Most elites/brutes with one blow. You also need to have a precision Weapon (DMR, Magnum, Needle Rifle, Etc) and just shot them on the head.
- Grunts: Head shot (some take more then 1) Simple as that
- Jackels: just Shoot them where there hand sticks out of the shield They will react and then just headshot them.
- Hunters: Get a ordnance weapon (rocketlancher fuelrod Etc) and shoot them in the back if you dont have a Good weapon Just Try to Shoot them in the back.
If all else fails Just try and run pass the fight Sometime you can Run right pass the enemies and not even take a Hit. I hope this helps and have fun playing Reach!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Mr handy
Posted on: 04-12-2015
From: legendary hero
Posted on: 11-19-2012
From: Sniping master
Posted on: 10-17-2012
From: last man stand
Posted on: 08-11-2012
From: the chief
Posted on: 08-01-2012
Posted on: 07-30-2012
Posted on: 07-12-2012
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.