This page contains Halo: Reach Hints for Xbox 360 called "Beating campaign on Legendary Or speedrun" and has been posted or updated on May 8, 2013 by legend of S117. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bungie Software
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Beating campaign on Legendary Or speedrun
Elites/Brutes:So first of you need to kill a grunt/jackel what ever has a plasma pistol (VERY IMPORTANT) The plasma when charged is a EMP witch will knock out the Most elites/brutes with one blow. You also need to have a precision Weapon (DMR, Magnum, Needle Rifle, Etc) and just shot them on the head.
- Grunts: Head shot (some take more then 1) Simple as that
- Jackels: just Shoot them where there hand sticks out of the shield They will react and then just headshot them.
- Hunters: Get a ordnance weapon (rocketlancher fuelrod Etc) and shoot them in the back if you dont have a Good weapon Just Try to Shoot them in the back.
If all else fails Just try and run pass the fight Sometime you can Run right pass the enemies and not even take a Hit. I hope this helps and have fun playing Reach!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Halo: Reach expert then please try to help others with their questions.