Sharpshooter Challenge Level 10 (Disarm Six Without Reloading) for Red Dead RedemptionHome / Xbox 360 /
This page contains Red Dead Redemption Hints for Xbox 360 called "Sharpshooter Challenge Level 10 (Disarm Six Without Reloading)" and has been posted or updated on Jun 21, 2010 by xbox boy.
- Developer: Rockstar San Diego
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: May 18, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Sharpshooter Challenge Level 10 (Disarm Six Without Reloading)
Here's an easier way to disarm six enemies without reloading or changing weapons. Do the mission with the Gap Tooth Breach hideout (the one with the treasure hunters) and lay waste to everyone outside the mine.
Then equip a large magazine weapon -- the Mauser is ideal -- and enter the mine. Once inside you basically encounter a trickle of one or two enemies, so you can easily disarm them at your leisure.
This slow trickle also means there is ample time for you to restore your dead-eye meter without fear of being rushed by the enemy.
Another easy way to complete this sharpshooter challenge uses an exploit with the Dead-Eye system (and it could be patched in a future update):
1. You must be far along enough in the game to have aquired the Carcano Rifle and level 3 Dead-Eye.
2. Go to the Twin Rocks gang hideout and eliminate the two snipers on the tall rocks before attempting to disarm the bandits. You must do this because you need to get to the small wall around the building for cover.
3. Go into cover behind the small wall and wait for a bandit to pop up. Immediately go into aiming mode to activate Dead-Eye. Instead of painting the weapons, just put your crosshairs dead on the weapon and fire.
Repeat the same steps over and over until your disarm the six bandits needed for the challenge. Since you are activating Dead-Eye, you will automatically reload, but since you don't manually press the reload button, the game doesn't count it as "reloading a weapon" thus completing the challenge.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 03-02-2014
Posted on: 02-08-2014
Posted on: 11-20-2012
Posted on: 10-19-2012
Posted on: 03-23-2011
Posted on: 10-14-2010
Posted on: 09-21-2010