This page contains Metro 2033 Easter Eggs for Xbox 360 called "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series references" and has been posted or updated on Mar 22, 2010 by DBDDEVILPUP16.
- Developer: 4a Games
- Publisher: Thq
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Mar 16, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series references
- When in the Library, the two rangers will announce the titles of several books. One of them is "Roadside Picnic" (1977) by the Strugatsky brothers, which was the book that Andrei Tarkovsky's 1979 movie "STALKER" was based on, which then was the inspiration behind S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl.
- The first person you can talk to resembles a "loner" Stalker and says "Take it easy bro!"
- The scene with the campfire with the guitar.
- The winter mask that are on dead people.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-27-2010
Posted on: 03-30-2010