This page contains Fallout: New Vegas Glitches for Xbox 360 called "Unlimited Caps" and has been posted or updated on Nov 3, 2012 by xXDdxx.
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 19, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
1) Go to the Vikki and Vance Casino in Primm
2) Do all the missions necessary to get the casino fully functional again
3) Once you are able to gamble there talk to the Vikki and Vance Cashier
4) choose the option "I'd like to exchange caps for chips"
5) choose the desired amount of chips (keep in mind you can raise this number later)**
6) choose the option "I'd like to turn in my chips"
7) choose the option "I'll take my payout in caps"
You can now repeat steps 6 and 7 an infinite amount of times (even though the option is disabled) gaining the amount of caps you specified in step 5.
**Once you have acquired more caps you can go back and repeat step 5 to gain larger amounts**
To watch the process:
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 11-08-2015
From: Doger 31
Posted on: 07-28-2015
Posted on: 10-14-2014
Posted on: 06-14-2014
From: Kane kutter
Posted on: 03-03-2014
Posted on: 06-23-2013
Posted on: 05-29-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.