This page contains Fallout: New Vegas Hints for Xbox 360 called "Snow Globes" and has been posted or updated on Oct 21, 2010 by jonathan.
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 19, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
The Globe Trotter Achievement / Trophy requires you to collect seven Snow Globes in New Vegas. Here are the locations of all seven:
- Mt. Charleston Snow Globe - Jacobstown / In the lodge, search the entrance and reception area. This Snow Globe is sitting on a curved desk by some terminals.
- Mormon Fort - Old Mormon Fort / Julie Farkas has an office inside a tower at the fort. The Snow Globe is on top of a bookcase here.
- Test Site - Lucky 38 Casino / Head to the cocktail lounge and look for the cash register. It's across from the entrance. The Snow Globe is behind the register.
- The Strip - Vault 21 / After you access Sarah's locked bedroom, grab this Snow Globe off of the table between the two beds.
- Nellis AFB - Nellis Air Force Base / Pete's makeshift museum holds this Snow Globe. It's on a table in the corner under a mural.
- Hoover Dam - Hoover Dam / Search the visitor center for a terminal near two curved desks. The Snow Globe can be found on a desk here.
- Goodsprings - Goodsprings Cemetery / Near the water tower is a patch of upturned soil by a small, rectangular grave marker. The Snow Globe is sitting in front of the marker.
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 11-08-2015
From: Doger 31
Posted on: 07-28-2015
Posted on: 10-14-2014
Posted on: 06-14-2014
From: Kane kutter
Posted on: 03-03-2014
Posted on: 06-23-2013
Posted on: 05-29-2013