This page contains Fallout: New Vegas Hints for Xbox 360 called "Snow Globes" and has been posted or updated on Oct 21, 2010 by jonathan.
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 19, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
The Globe Trotter Achievement / Trophy requires you to collect seven Snow Globes in New Vegas. Here are the locations of all seven:
- Mt. Charleston Snow Globe - Jacobstown / In the lodge, search the entrance and reception area. This Snow Globe is sitting on a curved desk by some terminals.
- Mormon Fort - Old Mormon Fort / Julie Farkas has an office inside a tower at the fort. The Snow Globe is on top of a bookcase here.
- Test Site - Lucky 38 Casino / Head to the cocktail lounge and look for the cash register. It's across from the entrance. The Snow Globe is behind the register.
- The Strip - Vault 21 / After you access Sarah's locked bedroom, grab this Snow Globe off of the table between the two beds.
- Nellis AFB - Nellis Air Force Base / Pete's makeshift museum holds this Snow Globe. It's on a table in the corner under a mural.
- Hoover Dam - Hoover Dam / Search the visitor center for a terminal near two curved desks. The Snow Globe can be found on a desk here.
- Goodsprings - Goodsprings Cemetery / Near the water tower is a patch of upturned soil by a small, rectangular grave marker. The Snow Globe is sitting in front of the marker.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 11-08-2015
From: Doger 31
Posted on: 07-28-2015
Posted on: 10-14-2014
Posted on: 06-14-2014
From: Kane kutter
Posted on: 03-03-2014
Posted on: 06-23-2013
Posted on: 05-29-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.