This page contains Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hints for Xbox 360 called "All Weapons in MW3" and has been posted or updated on Nov 9, 2011 by blazeboy112.
- Developer: Infinity Ward
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Nov 8, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
All Weapons in MW3
Primary MW3 Weapons: Assault Rifles:
- TYPE 95 - 3 round burst
- ACR 6.8
- MK14 - Semi-automatic
Primary MW3 Weapons: Sub Machine Guns:
Primary MW3 Weapons: Light Machine Guns:
- L86 LSW
- PKP PECHENEG
Primary MW3 Weapons: Sniper Rifles:
- BARRETT 50CAL
- L118A - Bolt action
- MSR - Bolt action
Primary MW3 Weapons: Shotguns:
- USAS 12
- KSG 12
- MODEL 1887
Secondary MW3 Weapons: Machine Pistols:
Secondary MW3 Weapons: Handguns:
- USP .45
- 44 MAGNUM
- FIVE SEVEN
- DESERT EAGLE
Secondary MW3 Weapons: Launchers:
- STINGER - Vehicle lock-on only
- M320 GLM
Other: Weapon Proficiencies
- KICK - Lower weapon recoil.
- IMPACT -Increases bullet penetration.
- ATTACHMENTS - Allows two attachments to be added to the weapon.
- FOCUS - Lower flinching when you get shot by the enemy.
- SPEED - More your speed when you have the weapon equipped. This only works with Light Machine Guns and Sniper Rifles.
- BREATH - Allows you to steady your weapon by holding your breath for a limited time.
- STABILITY - More weapon sway when aiming.
- RANGE - Increases the weapon's range. Doesn't work with Light Machine Guns or Sniper Rifles.
- MELEE - Faster melee, but only works with Sub Machine Guns.
- DAMAGE - More damage. Shotguns only.
- FRAG - Cookable fragmentation grenade that causes lethal radius damage.
- SEMTEX - Works just like the FRAG, but it sticks to the first thing it touches, including other players. It has a set timer and cannot be cooked.
- THROWING KNIFE - One-hit kill. The knife can be retrieved and used again.
- BOUNCING BETTY - When triggered, it launches into the air and explodes. The blast can be avoided by going prone quickly.
- CLAYMORE - Anti-personnel mine that's triggered once the enemy gets close to it.
- C4 - harge of plastic explosives, set off manually with a detonator.
- FLASH GRENADE - Blinds the enemy.
- CONCUSSION GRENADE - Slows enemy movement
- SCRAMBLER - Once deployed, it scrambles the enemy radar within its effective radius.
- EMP GRENADE - Destroys enemy equipment & electronics.
- SMOKE GRENADE - Creates a thick smoke screen.
- TROPHY SYSTEM - Once deployed, it deflects explosives, e.g., missiles that are launched at its direction.
- TACTICAL INSERTION - Once deployed, you can respawn on it after you die. The TACTICAL INSERTION can be destroyed by the enemy.
- PORTABLE RADAR - Shows enemy movement within its radius once it has been deployed.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 03-01-2016
Posted on: 12-08-2014
From: Like A Boss
Posted on: 09-25-2014
Posted on: 03-22-2014
From: snipe boss
Posted on: 07-11-2013
Posted on: 10-03-2012
Posted on: 08-26-2012