This page contains BioShock: Infinite Hints for Xbox 360 called "Vigor combos" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2013 by astroboyboy. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Irrational Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
- Other Platforms
Use the indicated Vigors in the listed order on the same enemy to perform corresponding combo.
- Combo - Possession + Shock Jockey: Possessed Lightning Conduit that electrocutes enemies.
- Combo - Possession + Devil's Kiss: Possessed Fire Conduit that burns enemies
- Combo - Devil's Kiss + Charge: Multiple spreading fire bombs spawns at target.
- Combo - Murder of Crows + Devil's Kiss: Sets crows on fire and burns enemies.
- Combo - Murder of Crows + Shock Jockey: Electrifies crows and electrocutes enemies.
- Combo - Bucking Bronco + Devil's Kiss: Launches a cluster of bombs from a floating target.
- Combo - Bucking Bronco + Charge: Send floating target careening forward.
- Combo - Undertow + Shock Jockey: Boosts Shock Jockey's power.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an BioShock: Infinite expert then please try to help others with their questions.